John Samways 1992 Formula One – Finished – Page 7

Re: Form Follows Function

Thanks for the info Carl, rest assured, IF I did know where it was, you'd be the first to know :D

I'll drop UNO Speedo a PM in the morning as see if he has any additional info he could share on the thread.

If it is the original chassis then I can't believe it. I will put my heart and sole into bringing this bike back to its former glory! :cool:

For 22 years old, it's amazing in the flesh and the workmanship is first class...

wow that is awesome are you dropping the stem on it deck, looks a little high :cool: stunning mate

racer x":16t09gsh said:
wow that is awesome are you dropping the stem on it deck, looks a little high :cool: stunning mate

Thank you.

I will be, don't worry about that. Need to get a nice little Salsa sticker to go on it too...

Brilliant links Carl, thank you.

I remember seeing the first one not that long ago - I did love that show... Brings back some great memories.

Quick question reference rider numbers - would they always have the same numbers or did change per event?

Sorry, if its a silly question :oops:

Re: Form Follows Function - Formula One Cycles

Good work Gio! That was a bit of a bargain I think.

Looks like its had an easy life too - great to see it's in safe hands looking forward to seeing it finished.

nevadasmith":2syhw067 said:
Good work Gio! That was a bit of a bargain I think.

Looks like its had an easy life too - great to see it's in safe hands looking forward to seeing it finished.

Thanks Adrian - I hope so!

I thinks it's been very well looked after so after a bit of cleaning and polishing it should look a hundred times better - that's the plan anyway!!

Dope!

Double check that BB area, one of mine split at the BB location and I had a slither of carbon applied over the split to avoid any further stress.

8544713817_ca4cfd9304_z.jpg

8544714165_8e3283ba26_z.jpg

8544714305_37b35e81f3_z.jpg

Latest posts

Back