Retro Ronde 2013

Strange on the entries as I managed to register online with no problems although I opted to pay the extra two euros on the day as although I'm as thrifty as the Dutch I wanted to avoid bank transfer charges.

There's still two beds available in the hikers cabin, 30 euros for the three nights so pretty cheap. Drop me a PM if keen.

What are you all going to be riding.I will take the Van Herwerden.jm.
8424223152_4f5e19e202_c.jpg

Re:

jm":bbnx2meb said:
What are you all going to be riding.I will take the Van Herwerden.jm.

I am on the hunt for a new project or even a complete bike ready to roll, although I probably wouldn't know what to do with a 'just hop on and ride'.

I just can't accurately date my Daccordi and the Pat Skeates is too bigger restoration in time for Ronde so my evenings are spent trawling for a suitable bike

Do you reckon I will pulled for riding this frame? I am thinking about rolling it back with a Victory gruppo and other period parts aiming for an 86/87 bike.

How stringent are they on Headsets & Bottom Brackets too?

IMGP1215.JPG

I'm sure that you'd be fine with that provided you go with a steel fork. Not sure that they'll be overly fussy about b/b and headset although assuming you're talking square taper for the former and threaded for the latter.

Latest posts

Back