Pro cycling chat and Road CC Fantasy Cycling thread 2013

hope you put sagan in your team kaiser, he looks certain to win some thing big in the next few month,s.and probably the most exciting young rider on the circuit today. i just wonder what he will do if he win,s milan san remo, i think a it will be something special

I missed him out :( I didn't think he'd have the firepower to beat Cav and Greipel in a straight out sprint. Shows what I know! I should never have doubted him :) Really looking forward to MSR now. Had a better day scoring in Paris Nice, takes me into the top ten in the competition (P-N that is).

Working today but followed the CN live feed, sounds like he kept his cool and done the biz :cool:

kaiser":fdh6jgin said:
Working today but followed the CN live feed, sounds like he kept his cool and done the biz :cool:

he was impressive in the final, left berty and nibali for dead

matthew71":29jknvi8 said:
kaiser":29jknvi8 said:

he was impressive in the final, left berty and nibali for dead

That was impressive !! I thought Bertie was teasing and Sky looked desperate when they were attacking but Froome was impressive when he went .... Go go the Sky EPO train!! :LOL:

matthew71":28ekuf5s said:
Sky epo train,you sound like ededwards

Watched quick highlights of Paris-Nice and Adriatico this evening , Just seems odd that they are dominating in such force across all fronts :? I guess its just science taken over!!

the tour of cat' has provided a good few days entertainment, really enjoyed the last few days, a lot of top riders giving a good indication of form

Back