Mountain Mayhem sign up thread - PLACES STILL AVAILABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mountain Mayhem sign up thread - UPDATED!

Have to say even though I was delighted to hear change of venue bit sad to hear of this , Will make a big difference to family attending etc and general atmosphere :(

I think some who is more local to venue should go down and bag us a spot at the earliest opportunity

I've got to admit The heckling tent is the highlight of the weekend and if there is no trackside camping, or very little then a lot of the juice has already been sucked out of MM, it'll just be a long solo ride. Lets hope for good weather at least!
I might bring extra ale in case I have to sack of the cycling bit like I had to last year!

last year was the first time i have taken part.. but that seemed a major part of the event..
there were still even a few people up at 2-3am when i did my lap ...
it was nice to recive some encouragement..!!
IT was quite bleak at that time of the morning.

nobby the sheep":t47giasm said:
I think some who is more local to venue should go down and bag us a spot at the earliest opportunity

I will get down as early as i can as im off work from the wednesday :LOL:

I've booked Thursday and the Friday off as well ,my next problem is getting there ,don't think my landrover would survive the 500 mile round trip (I'm based near Penrith now).hopfully I'll have changed it before then .was thinking I may hire a van if some body else fancies jumping in and sharing cost ,I will need to drop dog off (and pick lamb up for BBQ ) just north of Manchester so could hire one that way and go from there

Even if there is little or no trackside camping there must be a trackside spectating area we can commendere. We can heckle in shifts :D
Lets not shoot it until its dead folks ;)

I might be able to make it now.... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :shock:

Just need to check a few things....doing my head in, especially as there are no teams now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back