does it really pay to work ?

B77":1ikgxk7d said:
greenstiles":1ikgxk7d said:
As my psychologist told me the other day.....life is actually all about misery..........not happiness all the time like candy floss and donuts.........that's too much TV and that dam walt disney again........embrace the pain ;)

Then change your psychologist, he/she's as full of shit as you are. ;)

really? B77 you trolling again?

Russell":2sp9dyuo said:
RobMac":2sp9dyuo said:
I disagree they are 'THE' tax experts thats what they get paid for. And no the OP shouldn't have know something was up he not a tax expert 'HE' DOESN'T get paid to do it.

'we' have a responsibility to ourselves to stay informed about the issues that directly impact our lives.

This idea that we can just plod through life and rely on the gov't to look after us and get it right all the time is crap and hopelessly naive, not mention an intrinsic part of the wider problem that we have with benefits etc.

Ooow I get it now .................... what do you do for a living?
Next you'll be telling us we have to check over the work that the plumber or the electrician has done BOLLOX, we employ experts to do work that we have insufficient knowledge of, unfortunately the IRS have the monopoly on tax system and its them who set/make the rules.

"just plod through life and rely on the gov't to look after us"
I dont expect the gov't to look after me/us I expect the gov't to guide us.
BTW I work for a living AND Ive never been on benefits before you ask.

lumos2000":doaba47x said:
B77":doaba47x said:
greenstiles":doaba47x said:
As my psychologist told me the other day.....life is actually all about misery..........not happiness all the time like candy floss and donuts.........that's too much TV and that dam walt disney again........embrace the pain ;)

Then change your psychologist, he/she's as full of shit as you are. ;)

really? B77 you trolling again?

Is it that obvious ? :LOL: :LOL:

Greenstiles, I'm only pulling your leg.

You find out a lot more about what makes people tick by challenging them and their preconceptions, or trolling as Lumos put it. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAVoQfoU0dQ

lumos2000":2dempr2c said:
makes them tick or pisses them off? eather way not really in the spirit of retrobike

Either or, your choice. The spirit of retrobike ? ok then by your criteria the off topic forum should be removed because the majority of the topics are nothing to do with the minutiae of 'retro' bikes. Or did you mean the spirit of cameraderie that comes from riding cycles of yesteryear ? Don't see a lot of that either really, although I do see a lot of bickering about component choice, Kleins and how anything built after 98 is shit, don't often see posts about bikes actually being ridden though, funny that.

Oh and the spirit of responding to for sale or placing wanted ads then saying 'I'll have it or 'dibs'' then not responding to pm's.... :LOL:

Or the spirit of never posting or contributing but as soon as a karma item comes up.....

greenstiles":2p89yo51 said:

I'd find yourself a new psychologist!
Or simply do without...?

Back