WANTED 29er disc wheels

lynchy1981

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
On the look out for 29er disc wheels, obviously need to be true and in good condition. Looking to put onto my planet x kaffenback project..cheers

I have some bontrager ones running tubeless geax 2.0 tyres....not many miles on them....about 200 or so.

These ones...

D63F9CC5-4263-4B01-86CC-74DCF92893DA-1920-00000246836551A3_zps83d5c494.jpg

How about £115 posted, or £100 collected,from near Stansted airport?

lynchy1981":170dr31u said:
On the look out for 29er disc wheels, obviously need to be true and in good condition. Looking to put onto my planet x kaffenback project..cheers

I'll have a Linus front wheel for sale, go check it.

Hi Stedlocks,
Thanks for offering me them, they look great wheels but my concern is that they are tubeless...as my planet x will be running cyclo cross tyres (i'm not sure how they would work????)

Cheers

I'll take the rim strips and valves out, clean the 'no flats' solution and keep the tyres. They are normal then!

You can have the wheels only for 90 collected or £105 posted

They are normal wheels that I converted ;0)

Specialized Roval 29er 2013 30km routes stumpjumper comp bought the 19 February quick releas rear and 10mm DT front

Attachments

• Roval 29er.jpg
    Roval 29er.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 129
Stedlocks, the price is reasonable..my car just failed the mot so the wheels are going to have to wait til next month!! The joys!!

Max 65,

your wheels looks basically brand new...how much are you looking for?

Apologies gents!!

Regards

Gareth

lynchy1981":njyf9w0k said:
Stedlocks, the price is reasonable..my car just failed the mot so the wheels are going to have to wait til next month!! The joys!!

Max 65,

your wheels looks basically brand new...how much are you looking for?

Apologies gents!!

Regards

Gareth

Hi, Gareth

the mtb I bought the 19 feb. 2013 and due to rain I went out only the March 2, 2013 ... please look here
http://www.sports-tracker.com/#/workout ... e346ij1rp7

I sell to 200 euros without tires and rotors

If you are interested send me a pm with your address to calculate shipping, surely we will find an agreement

Cheers

Massimiliano De Rosa

Back