If you had?

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
A musical skill what would it be? I would be torn B/W the piano and the flute, my son's would be the guitar but what would your's be? I have to point out that when I was a teen I was into the Sex Pistols and the Cure, so I was not too square but I do love the classics :oops:

Go on what was mad, bad and dangeroud to know about you?

Alison

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBiJ-K0IpDA[/youtube]

I can only dream of being as good as Nigel.

Indeed Tufnel, idol.

I admit I have no musical ability at all and don't really wont any, sure about 20 odd years ago i was all influenced by Satriani, Via and Van Halen so thinking I'd liek to be a guitar god...but after about 2 years, Na.
So no musical ability and happy with that. I just push play on the CD player, thats all I need

N/B":2625bnnv said:
I can only dream of being as good as Nigel.

I wonder how many groups have genuinely been influenced by Spinal Tap. The Darkness for sure, but I bet plenty others were more influenced by it than they would admit.

It's not a very imaginative answer but I would like to be able to play the acoustic guitar well.

the electric guitar...id stand in doorways and annoy people with epic renditions of brighton roc,stairway(not denied),whole lotta roise(live in melbourne version),paradise city........

that and the violin...maybe the piano too...ooh can i include the cello?

I have the musical ability and quality of a blocked nostril. I would choose the violin. It seems to have so many moods. It can be happy or very sad. It seems as happy making glorious classical sounds that can make even the most stony hearted weep or, at a fireside party.

If it had to be modern, I find myself drawn to the bass guitar.

Been there, done all that, don't really do it any more. That's where 45 years goes, I suppose.

Back