Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re: East Coast Rides Thread

Was gonna make this on Saturday , till I was reminded I'm going to look at a flat in Edinburgh on Saturday morning

Bawws

looking at the weather forecast for saturday (light rain with 22mph winds) suggest Pitmedden is the best option.

so far we have me an Velo confirmed, with Rob and ZZ as highly probable ?? you guys on for it ?

nae bother velo catch ye at Cambusbarron.

Rob/ZZ - you lads still wanna do Pitmed or give it a miss cos o the weather ?

Happy to make the effort the morn Keith if you're still up for it. Of course if you'd rather spend the day ironing your denim jaiket so you look pretty for the Quo ...

And whit aboot Mr Loverman... Shabba! RobMacs ?

nice one, yep Im still up for it.

meet at mine 9.15ish and take my car to Pitmed ?

Rob ?

oh and the denim jaicket is retired mate but got my francis rossi wig looked out :mrgreen:

zigzag":3s9be3jn said:
Happy to make the effort the morn Keith if you're still up for it. Of course if you'd rather spend the day ironing your denim jaiket so you look pretty for the Quo ...

And whit aboot Mr Loverman... Shabba! RobMacs ?

"Come'a'board the luuuvv train ye'all" :cool:

A ken its a rare accurrance these days but its obvious ma sex life has been the subject of
some behind the scenes banter ya basa's :LOL:

Its platonic anyway (look it up)

Bollocks

Platonic , so yer no gettin it but yer goin like fiddlers elbow
Nae wonder yer knackered
Remember ,don't be a wanker or ye'll die

Mud X tyres fitted for the morn. No doubt they'll serve me well all through spring and summer...

Wot ye bringing the morra I'm between anthem and RT unless your coming rigid then it's breezrr

Back