10 under the Ben/ Fat Tyre Weekend

Been reading the previous threads Im really lookin forward to this now.

Have to get my retrobike jersey afore this lol.

Thought I'd give this one a wee bump! I reckon I'll get my entry in by the end of the month. On another note I'm seriously thinking about the Keilder 100 this year too, I realise this suggestion will generally go down like a lead balloon but you never know someone might want to go :)

Sounds good to me, has crossed my mind the last few years.
Do you have a link?

Jamie

http://www.sip-events.co.uk/kielder-home.html

This and the Puffer have been tempting me since I heard about them, I'm now making a concerted effort to get them done. Might be followed up with knocking off some of THESE next year, then THIS. Nothing like a bit of forward planning is there!!! I've a load of other stuff on the list as well :oops:

Just got my entry in for the Enduro Enduro on the Sunday. Just hope the 16 year old carbon frame and forked STS survives! Who else is up for coming along as the MacRetro East Coast Mafia? Only problem is the site jerseys are sold out and the only gilets left are medium, which by endura sizing is 2 too small for me.

Still undecided about 10utb. Done it 4 times before and unless the course changes a lot it's going to be the same old race over again.

i'm goign for the weekend to do 10UTB on the sat wi Velo and poss the enduro but likely wont be fit for both. intending to stay till the sunday tho to pit and cheer on the others.

rob doin enduro as well i think.

i tried for the jersey/gilet as well but a medium wouldna fit my leg never mind ma body.

I'll put my entry in on payday, not registered yet as I forgot :oops:

Weirdly I'm thinking to hell with retro, i'll go modern, must be old age along with forgetfullness :?

Another thing, what do you want to call our two man team Kieth ?
Infact open this up what do you lot think Velo and Kiethyr pair should call themselves, nothing overly offensive mind as the organisers might not allow it :)

Back