modern MTB

The modern bike crowd wont come in here.... they spend most of their time on wehavenoimagination.com

al. ;)

al":3e0ozk5t said:
The modern bike crowd wont come in here.... they spend most of their time on wehavenoimagination.com

al. ;)

Is that Singletrackworld or Bikeradar then?

Logic.Al":3tczhkyz said:
al":3tczhkyz said:

al. ;)

Don't know, I've not been on either.

al.

al":xwwrar6q said:
Logic.Al":xwwrar6q said:
al":xwwrar6q said:

al. ;)

Don't know, I've not been on either.

al.

I was on Singletrackworld for a while but they didn't like me, I just didn't ride anything they considered worthy so I thought they were not worthy of me, so there :!:

Alison

Isaac_AG":11pavqq8 said:
I was on Singletrackworld for a while but they didn't like me,
Alison

I wouldn't take it personally, I don't think anyone likes anyone on Singletrack.

STW is the only reason I came here initially. I only wanted to talk about bikes...

I got banned for 3 days on STW for giving some criticism about the magazine they do. I go their occasionally to see whats going on but I can't stand it really.

It used to be a nice place to visit. Now everyone snipes and bitches at each other. I rarely go there now. If something looks interesting I might read and comment but thats about it.

Back