development mtb trail clayton vale

reanimation":1jkm3q9i said:
Great info stu and liam :) I'm finding this mega inspiring, my riding when I grew up in Yorkshire was on my doorstop, not planning and plotting and driving to an epic ride etc, and can use any of the odd bikes on it too. ;) So to have moved to an area where theres amazing new stuff happening and trails, especially with ConDem cut backs, it's brilliat, a real blessing, great area for sport investment, I take me hat off to em all, and I don't even 'do' football, or velodroming yet!

Yep the berms are a little small I noticed that, worked nice on the Rhythm though, 24" wheels and 72 degree head. Might feel a bit small when I take my 700c Genesis on, or my proper MTB. I've been offered a trip to Gisburn so might be a few weeks before I go on again too, giz a shoult if you are heading out there. :)

dunno if this pic will work but its just above this where the mental sledging section is just cant see it, I have another pic somewhere.

Will give you a heads up next time we are all planning on heading there again.

Regards

Liam

had a quick blast round here today,loved it :D i may be going on agin on sun,monday morning ill try to get some pics.cant wait til its all done ;)

I'm more than likely heading there on Monday Morning for a few quick blasts around the course along with a riding buddy, if anyone wants to meet up we should be there from about 10.30 - 11am, if anyone is interested and want to meet up send me a PM and I will forward my number.

Regards

Liam

Talking to an ex-pro road racer the other day, he'd a had a spill on the vale wacked his cheek bone and left mincer (it rides fast when dry)...what i found intresting was he asked me what those helmets were called with the skeletonised chin gaurd and added 'cause them piss-pots are like 3rd party insurance'.

Back