BRAND NEW On One Rigid Forks 420 a-c White Cantis / Disc

Re: BRAND NEW Planet X Rigid Forks 420 a-c White Cantis / Di

Hopefully it's not terrible etiquette to mention this, but there are new rigid forks on One One's website for the same price - are these the same forks?

I am actually interested in these - I have a pair of the Ebay Mosso aluminium forks on my bike at the moment, but A) they're a bit jarringly rigid and B) I'm not sure how much I trust them, given how light they are and how much they bend when I brake hard!

I'm less encouraged to leap on an opportunity than I might be, but fair enough, there's nothing wrong with selling new things at their new price.

I shall wait for now and see if I can find something suitable second hand (or in a more appropriate colour for my lovely yellow bike).

Just think of it as a free bump :)

Please note that these forks are not in stock at Planet X!

They're available here are are cheaper than the store.

I've got the forks! But there's a problem...

Look at the angle of the left brake boss lug (if that's the word). I don't think this could have happened in transit as the box was undamaged. It looks like it's actually been welded on wonky rather than bent after. The whole thing is on at a wierd angle and the finish is undamaged. Do you have the receipt so I can take it back to On One (who are only about 3 miles from my house) and get it replaced? Because I'm not wildly enthusiastic about trying to use them in this state.

Any thoughts, anyone?

Attachments

• IMG_3340_ed.jpg
    IMG_3340_ed.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 196
Back