Italian steelie, full bike, £200

Tricky Hawes":1d07qh16 said:
Am v interested - but worried it's too small for me. Am (just about) 6 foot, but ride a 56cm Scott. Too small, you think?

I had a mate on it yesterday he's a six footer and it was fine, what's your inseam?
Scotts are usually sized seat tube Ct-top so this would be the same as your Scott ( 55 ct-ct = 56 ct = top approx )

Lovely ride if I may say :)

v tempted - just have a couple of questions:

Is it in full working order (drivetrain, bearings, hubs etc)?
Do the seat post and stem move freely (not seized)?
Would you be able to fit new cables, and deliver to Stoke Newington (in Hackney, North East London) for £200?

Everything is in full working order, The cables are fine but you can have a spare set of brake cables for next service.
No nothing stuck at all.
I have a pair of new tyres you can have for a tenner to fit as and when.
I'll be in Putney / Richmond area on Saturday, so could meet you and you can ride it home, I'll throw in some flat pedals.
30 bus runs Hackney to Putney? ( used to live in Putney AND Stoke Newington! :D )
£200 or £210 with new tyres and let me know if that's cool with you?
Prefer paypal gift if that's possible?

OK, done (no new tyres necessary, but ta). Pedals would be good to get me home though.

Only the missus has paypal, for her ebay habit (which means I'll need to tell her how much this is costing - darn...) - so would need to do the paypal thing this evening from home (or can give you cash on Saturday if you'd prefer). Will watch this space to see which you choose. But consider it sold. What time will you be in Putney?

Tricky Hawes":1g8iwv7y said:
OK, done (no new tyres necessary, but ta). Pedals would be good to get me home though.

Only the missus has paypal, for her ebay habit (which means I'll need to tell her how much this is costing - darn...) - so would need to do the paypal thing this evening from home (or can give you cash on Saturday if you'd prefer). Will watch this space to see which you choose. But consider it sold. What time will you be in Putney?

OK thanks, I'll PM paypal details and my tel. no.

Is putney bridge station good to meet?

Back