KARMA OR FOC Sigma sports light frame no forks NOW GONE

biggs682

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
i have up for grabs a Sigma sports lightwieght frame unsure what material tubing is but its magnetic so steel of one grade or another , frame tips the scales in pic at 1kg , close clearances ,cut out bottom bracket shell , chain hanging pip . its a 22" centre to centre or 21" centre to top tube centre ,125mm headtube , 16" lower rear stays from centre of crank to centre of wheel fix point so short wheelbase takes std 1" forks and headset as far as i know finished in red,blue & yellow paintwork and matching decals .

i bought it in mid 2011 and built it into a single speed bike that i used all through 2011and early 2012 as my commuting bike and since then its been on reserve duties .

all i am asking is that whoever wants it pays or arranges the courier or can be collected from NN8 Wellingborugh Northamptonshire postcode .

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE SAYING YES

when i got this frame it had a crudely fitted 6" stump of thin walled alloy tubing stuffed in the seat tube , when i tried to remove this it broke just proud of seat tube entry , so i chopped it down level with tube and then set about removing it by sawing it slots in and bending them away , l could only go so far using this method so had to resort to an electric drill to remove more of the old tube , there are a couple of crack s on the frame around the seat post/toptube area but no idea if these are surface crack or !! . As it stands i used it with an old fashioned 27.2 mm seat post turned upside down and then a quill to a head stem converter inside that with saddle mounted on top , sounds crude but it worked will supply this minus saddle and clamp .
have put some pics up in my flick r showing more pics so damage can be seen . http://www.flickr.com/photos/68734341@N04/ or i can e mail loads

also on cyclechat and ctc

Attachments

• sigma3.jpg
    sigma3.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 203
Re: KARMA OR FOC Sigma sports light frame no forks

Hi
Do you still have the forks/headset, crank and BB if so would you still sell as job lot ?
but will dibs the frame.
Thanks vpug

Back