Temple Newsam - Revisited. 16.03.2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmmm

My mum's visiting that weekend for a belated Mothers' Day treat ... just wondering what time she might be arriving, that is a superb chippy...

cool.

This murky weather may soften certain trails up too much, but i'm working hard to by-pass the problem bits.

We will see the house, nature reserve, mining relics and pleasant canal side paths as a minimum.

Tyres with decent knobliness and cantis(anti-clog) an advantage, not essential though bring what you like. mud guards a bonus too.

i'm hopefully gonna finalise a route this weekend, if my back is good :| got a horrible shooting pain trying to lift a large armchair on my own, doping up on ibuprofen now with dull pains running down to my right knee. Sciatic issues is something i'm used to now, couple of days rest will sort it. :)

I'm still trying to get a mate to do my callout as it means I have 6 full days off work then!

Just got my callout covered!

Now waiting on weather reports and also if my workmate fancies coming down for the day.

Also what bike to take?

saltyman":36u1npn1 said:
Just got my callout covered!

Now waiting on weather reports and also if my workmate fancies coming down for the day.

Also what bike to take?

great, that is a mate.

any bike you like, a fat bike thing might actually pay off, there is a certain bend on a bridal that is always 2" deep of water. even in summer :)

Hoping to have something special ready in time, depends how work goes next week... :cool:

[/mysteriousness]

I can bring the fatbike if people want to try it that's not a problem, it could do with a fun day out, it's sat in bedroom all clean and unused for a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back