gt tequesta 92

tommy1979

Retro Guru
Hi I have in fantastic condition with only vm minor cosmetic marks a gt tequesta in black either the white stripes/flecks with completely original spec shimano lx etc even. Brake blocks and tires are as new and original was wondering if you ladies and gents would be so kind in telling me roughly how much ot would be worth as. Thinking of selling it ;)

tommy1979":25mrei5l said:
Hi I have in fantastic condition with only vm minor cosmetic marks a gt tequesta in black either the white stripes/flecks with completely original spec shimano lx etc even. Brake blocks and tires are as new and original was wondering if you ladies and gents would be so kind in telling me roughly how much ot would be worth as. Thinking of selling it ;)

Probably better in the "how much is my xyz" thread above! ^ ...also some pics would help. Anyway I am interested in peoples views as I have one in exactly the same condition...mine even still has the little alignment tabs on the brake blocks. :cool:

Hi mate thanks for the reply ,I'm using my phone at the min so when I get a min will repost in the right section with pics as my phone isn't the greatest might take an hour or two lol

Back