16 kids and counting

I liked the family with 16 kids, they seemed to all work together and acknowledge the sacrifices they had to make in order to have that big a family.

Just wondering if these women have so many children, not because they like the children but are addicted to medical treatment and this is one way of getting loads of it.

Alison

Alison!

I know of one mega fat woman who over the past twenty years has had six children,
not that she loves having them or loves them but she has had them because the more
she had the more money she got and two years ago I over heard her saying that one of
her children is to reach the age of 18 in ten month's, so will loose out on benefits and there
was talk of her to get pregnant again, God knows why her fella would want to shag her in the
first place as she makes the 'Michelin Man' look like a match stick man, maybe her fella enjoys
the mega flab as he has more 'groves' and 'cracks' to try out with his 'thingy' YUK!

Isaac_AG":eedtrz3h said:
Just wondering if these women have so many children, not because they like the children but are addicted to medical treatment and this is one way of getting loads of it.

Alison
Dunno about the women in question, but I'm convinced that some women are more into the whole process of pregnancy, attention, new baby, attention (the birth being the sort of inconvenience, there - but on meds and a c-section will ease things).

Then when they've got the next one, after a while of all the coo-ing over the new baby, it all just seems so much work looking after them, and they at least appear to miss the whole pregnant, then new baby thing.

That's probably a totally man perspective on the whole thing, and I'm really not getting it, nor understanding, but I've seen several acquaintances, you know, friends-of-friends, "he's your uncle because he borrowed your dad's orbital sander..." who seem to go through it all several times, then after a while, seem so dragged down with how hard it is, especially with having another one, then the next thing you know, Jed's a millionaire, and the next one is on the way.

I'm just a heartless bastard, me - some call me Alan.

Ian Raleigh":2w0jmx1i said:
Alison!

I know of one mega fat woman who over the past twenty years has had six children,
not that she loves having them or loves them but she has had them because the more
she had the more money she got and two years ago I over heard her saying that one of
her children is to reach the age of 18 in ten month's, so will loose out on benefits and there
was talk of her to get pregnant again, God knows why her fella would want to shag her in the
first place as she makes the 'Michelin Man' look like a match stick man, maybe her fella enjoys
the mega flab as he has more 'groves' and 'cracks' to try out with his 'thingy' YUK!

That's just reminded me of a Graham Norton program a few weeks ago, I don't know if you watch it but at the end there is someone sitting in the red chair telling a story, Well a woman sits in the red chair and says she's a masseuse and a mega fat woman comes in, so while she is massaging this mega fat woman a biscuit falls out of her folds of skin :shock: I'm a bit fat but not that bad.

Alison

I know people do have children for the benefits but it's not that much is it, child benefit is about £9 a week for the oldest and about £7 a week for each child after that, not the sort of sums that will get you to the Canary Islands each year, or even to Pontins, so why do it for benefits when bringing up children is so hard, rewarding but very hard.

Alison

Latest posts

Back