Any one have these lights?

wookiee

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hi

I have searched on here but not found the answer I am looking for! I need some cheap and cheerful lights for a work commute and have seen this set on ebay...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUPER-BRIGHT- ... 2576065643

Does anyone else have these? Are they any good?

Or alternatively can anyone recommend a set that is around the £20 mark...

Thanks in advance

Wook

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Have you seen the "Bargain Ebay Lights" thread in the Bikes 1998---> section of the forum? Lots of options discussed in there.
I have some of the original ebay lights mentioned in that thread and they're still going strong, ideal for commuting.

Piperdave":1c9ww3wa said:

Plus one for these, cheap and bright tho if you are going somewhere REALLY dark they don't light up the countryside too well.

I upgraded to some of these which are fantastic !!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CREE-XML-...isure_Cycling_Bike_Lights&hash=item2ec3e8eaee

627229051_o.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
jimo746":244itnz8 said:
Have you seen the "Bargain Ebay Lights" thread in the Bikes 1998---> section of the forum? Lots of options discussed in there.
I have some of the original ebay lights mentioned in that thread and they're still going strong, ideal for commuting.

Ahh I'll have to look into that thread...don't have a link do you? ;)

MADJEZ":2flzbiao said:
Piperdave":2flzbiao said:

Plus one for these, cheap and bright tho if you are going somewhere REALLY dark they don't light up the countryside too well.

I upgraded to some of these which are fantastic !!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CREE-XML-...isure_Cycling_Bike_Lights&hash=item2ec3e8eaee

627229051_o.jpg

That second set are a fantastic price! But to be honest I get scared in the woods in the dark on my own! :oops: But seriously they are for riding the 6 miles to work and back on street lit roads...

Back