Saracen Trekker - Green for go.. :)

Sithlord

Old School Grand Master
Hi guys , latest project nearly at an end.. just need to find some rims (As I have NOS Deore hubs to go on this ) and get Gil_M to do me some decals, replace the stem and seatpost for black units.. on way ;) then she is nearly done... Its nice , but no lightweight :) see what ya think to this one then... :) :)

Attachments

• SARACENREARQ.JPG
    SARACENREARQ.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 2,788
  • SaracenCrank.JPG
    SaracenCrank.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 2,788
  • SARACENRM.JPG
    SARACENRM.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 2,788
  • SARACENSIDE2.JPG
    SARACENSIDE2.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 2,788
Very nice mate.

Have to say the devil is in the details though - lose the bar ends and get a more period saddle. I'd bin the srp stuff. That sucker must be 88 vintage, way before anything like that was about.

When the stickers arrive will be spot on.

That is a beaut. I've got to agree about the saddle though, it does look a bit out of place.
I'm not so against the barends.

It would be interesting to get '88 vintage Muddy Fox, Saracen and Orange frames all painted in the same colour and seeing who could tell them apart .

cherrybomb":3gkwvu7o said:
That is a beaut. I've got to agree about the saddle though, it does look a bit out of place.
I'm not so against the barends.

It would be interesting to get '88 vintage Muddy Fox, Saracen and Orange frames all painted in the same colour and seeing who could tell them apart .

er...U-brakes?

Anyway - those cranks look damn fine....!

I know someone who has one similar to this that he bought new in '88 in a light blue colour - will try and get pics

Back