sbrian from USA has finally come good.

Just remember, if you pay by gift, there is no case to open as you have given a 'gift' ;)

Jamie

ishaw":2s0qyfwx said:
FMJ":2s0qyfwx said:
B77":2s0qyfwx said:
Don't pay by paypal gift. Ever.

There's plenty of members here I have absolutely no qualms about trading in good faith with.
Ditto!

Yes but if it is lost in the post, damaged, or not what you paid for, with your hard earned for then you have no comeback whatsoever. With paypal goods the seller and buyer are equally protected. I understand 'in good faith' however unless you know the seller personally and trust them 110% there is no justification for not using paypal goods. If it's a question of fees a anyone worth their salt would agree to split them.

Still bad form from said seller that after 9 pages there has been no public apology if he is still allowed on here. If I'd left people waiting this long it's what I would do. I'll admit I'm crap at posting stuff out but I always keep my buyers buyers informed out of common courtesy. But that maybe me. Other people may or more likely will see it differently.

John":2vdew3ka said:
Glad it's sorted. Been keeping half an eye on this.

I wish I had been keeping half an eye on this to ...

• A quick search would have found me this thread.
• This thread would have prevented me purchasing a part.

My gut feeling paid off though, I paid my fees and PayPal refunded me :cool:

Be wary on fat cogs to guys ... ;-) :-(

WD :D

Sorry to hear that you've also had trouble, thankfully you have recourse via PayPal, though it doesn't get you the parts you wanted.

Back