North American Handmade Bicycles Show (NAHBS)2013

Thanks for the updates Jon, great stuff. Been following on your facebook too :)

I can confirm denver airport has one of the slowest free wifi of any airport I've used :(

and..I'm sure that staring bloke flew back and is now sitting opposite me ...I blew him a kiss and asked if he knew johnyboy...he said he did and they were hoping to get married in the fall :LOL:

sylus":16q6va9l said:
I can confirm denver airport has one of the slowest free wifi of any airport I've used :(

and..I'm sure that staring bloke flew back and is now sitting opposite me ...I blew him a kiss and asked if he knew johnyboy...he said he did and they were hoping to get married in the fall :LOL:

oh that's so wrong!
:LOL:

A lot of raod bikes in the video's where many stands have a mix of road and dirt.
On the Dutch forum these images of an English 29er caught my eye ....

schermafbeelding2013022ik.png

schermafbeelding2013022p.png

schermafbeelding2013022g.png

schermafbeelding2013022v.png

enjoy!!

IbocProSX":1c6v1r1f said:
A lot of raod bikes in the video's where many stands have a mix of road and dirt.
On the Dutch forum these images of an English 29er caught my eye ....

schermafbeelding2013022ik.png

enjoy!!

That is Stunning :shock: if Single speed would be even nicer ;)

yeah the English stuff is really nice, very different for each customer, very techy in their design, not my cup of tea but there is no doubting the quality, the owner/designer is actually English which i didn't realise as they are US based. very cool though, i was most impressed with his TT bike.

:D

Back