'92 TBG Kona Lava Dome - Work in Progress!

Logic.Al":2j78swpc said:
MMMM Blue Skyline. I just sold my Autoart model of the R34 a while ago. That was the Midnight Purple.

There's no way that my budget would stretch to R34 GTR money though, so if I was going to go for a R34 it would have to be a GTT.

The other option would be R32 or R33 GTR. I prefer the look of the R32 but they're a bit more of a handful to drive, apparently!

I think that, even if I was ever in the position where I could afford one of the new GT-Rs, I'd still plump for the R34 variant. They're the last of the 'proper' Skylines as far as I'm concerned. Now any idiot with a bit of money can go to their local Nissan dealership and put their name down for a GT-R which kind of takes a bit of the magic off! At least with the R34/33/32s you had to have a little bit of prior knowledge and appreciation for them in order to know that they even existed!

I'd need to inherit some serious money to buy a R34 GTR though. SWMBO would prioritise boring things like a deposit for a house over it :roll: :LOL:

Anyway, I digress... ;)

Lol. The R34 is the only one I really like. The 33 looks a bit feminine for my tastes. If money was no object for me I'd be scouring the classic car mags for a 1969 Dodge Charger 440 RT :oops:

Although I have considered a General Lee theme for my On-One :twisted:

Logic.Al":3p5b0ej2 said:
Although I have considered a General Lee theme for my On-One :twisted:

That would be Ace..!

Perhaps I'll have a look later to see if I can get any inspiration from the Super GT race cars ;)

Back