Welcome Back - Retrobike software update complete :)

Unable to reproduce the issue with the photobucket images. Seems to work fine on all the mobiles I've tried here - are they showing OK for others?

Also unable to reproduce the issue with text entry, when posting a new thread or editing. Can you confirm this occurs on both mobile and regular templates? Tested on a couple of devices including Android and iphone.

Will see if I can fire up my old symbian phone later to test. However in the meantime if you click the cog that should bring up an option to see your PMs. Otherwise try the normal template.

Photobucket is no problem here either. Must have been a temporary thing.

Text entry issue is only on the mobile platform on my One X+. the old Desire is charging, will give that a go later to see if I can duplicate the problem. If I can, I'll try to videotape it and send you the vid.
Mind you, it doesn't happen all the time. I'd say once in every 10 or so attempts to edit. Just write 2 sentences, put the cursor in the middle and put a sentence in between. After some attempts, it'll go wrong. I've made 20 posts with my phone and had it happen 3 times.

Photobucket seems to be resolved here as well. I did contact them, but only got a standard comp generated reply.

Sometimes when I open a thread it won't load the whole page ,just a screens worth

Other problem I've had is click submit ,and it goes to preview ,seems random tho

Mike

I've had the same not all of a page thing I assume it's my connnection on the mobile.

as for the preview, when that happens read the whole page and don't assume it's preview. I automatically does that when a post has been submitted in the mean time. it shows you that post and a preview of yours. otherwise its not happened to me.

Fluffy Chicken correctly points out if you submit a thread and a reply has been posted in the interim you see the preview.

Post per page will be left as is given it's the default. Seems a fair compromise.

Noted incomplete page loads a couple of times on Friday - was carrying out some work on the server which may explain it. People still noting the issue?

Also the search function goes offline when server load is too high, this is why 'active' and 'newest' does not work. Only occurs very rarely though.

Back