The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"How much" 1992 Koga Miyata Valley Runner?

http://www.koga.com/koga/linkservid/F74 ... howMeta/0/

O have a 1992 Koga Miyata Valley Runner for sale. This bike is in immaculate condition - it was hardly ever readen. Paint on its original XT pedals is not even scratched. Perfect paint, perfect drivetrain, perfect wheels. Looks almost like from a shop. Almost everything is original except: saddle (it came with some awfull, very wide and soft replacement saddle on springs, which i replaced with Koga Miyata saddle from early 2000) and stem (which is 1992 Marin stem). Everything else is original, including tyres (those aged a little and i wouldn't recommend riding them).
This is the highest level steel frame from Koga Miyata in mostly XT groupset. Photo is under link above, on page 18.

a pair of hed XC carbon rims in very good nic, minimal wear to brake surface. i know these are sought after but really not sure on pricing as they dont seem to turn up too often

thanks in advance

Okey here´s one tricky for ya!

Giant MCM990 Mint condition NOS never ridden etc.

How much is a frame like that worth nowadays?

Tjompa":1bub9pt6 said:
Okey here´s one tricky for ya!

Giant MCM990 Mint condition NOS never ridden etc.

How much is a frame like that worth nowadays?

depends is your saying it's nos or built but never ridden? :D

Giants don't attract a huge fanbase but occasional models attract attention

I would say around the 150 mark if you find the right buyer

someone is trying to sell one here at the momment at 300 but no bites viewtopic.php?f=39&t=246095

sylus, sorry to say but it´s the mcm990 i was talking about. The full suspension bike with the banana swing.

New Old Stock and never built.

My apologies

using search I found a complete mcm990 in 2009 that went for 300 pounds

viewtopic.php?t=72934

and a recent ebay sales again for a complete bike for$300

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1997-Giant-MCM- ... 7675.l2557

Giants aren't high up on the retro want list even as nice as your frame is so i would still say around 150

but..as I mentioned...nothing to stop you having a price you think is fair then putting the advert up and asking for it and see what happens?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
A spares or repairs lawwill leader fork(Ti dropout model) Whats it worth as only the crown has some cracking issues. Everything else about it is fine.

Hi there

I've got a 1995 Dyna Tech Torus titanium frame which might be for sale. 19.5" with a 1 1/8th headtube

Its in the special 'dull' non polished finish favoured at the time

Want to keep it, but will be short on space when i move house in a couple of months

It'll need new stickers and the top cable guide could do with being re-riveted - but it rides fine

Any ideas on a sound asking price?

Thanks

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back