House sitter and place of escape wanted

dyna-ti":2rolopuw said:
Sell the lot and go live on a desert island.
Make sure the island has Amazonian Women and a big hill to ride down*. :D

*If youre lucky enough to find the Amazonian's then its unlikely you'll have the energy to ride up it ;)

sure that will suit ALISON :LOL:

gavinda":1zpqi52b said:
dyna-ti":1zpqi52b said:
Sell the lot and go live on a desert island.
Make sure the island has Amazonian Women and a big hill to ride down*. :D

*If youre lucky enough to find the Amazonian's then its unlikely you'll have the energy to ride up it ;)

sure that will suit ALISON :LOL:

Ooo I'm game for anything :LOL:

Alison

This workman has had his radio on for the last two days, I hate DJ'd radio and it's driving me crackers, do you think I could suggest radio 3 for a bit or radio 4, i'm flexible :D

Isaac_AG":1696qf6l said:
This workman has had his radio on for the last two days, I hate DJ'd radio and it's driving me crackers, do you think I could suggest radio 3 for a bit or radio 4, i'm flexible :D
That's one thing that I never do - have a radio on while I'm working if there's someone else in the house.
It's just inconsiderate - and besides, I rarely listen to music while I'm working anyway.

We had builders in for nearly three months last year and it was surprising how many comments we got from neighbours about how quiet they kept their radio and how considerately they let their vans and kit.

No comments on the quality of their singing though :)

gavinda":3jmiuvkp said:
We had builders in for nearly three months last year and it was surprising how many comments we got from neighbours about how quiet they kept their radio and how considerately they let their vans and kit.

No comments on the quality of their singing though :)

He's a lovely chap, and I said yes to the radio as he's only here for a few days, I just hate with a passion DJ'd radio, I'll try not to question his singing talent :D

Alison

I'd say if you're happy with the chap then bear with the noise. I also hate the radio you speak of with a passion, but a happy reliable workman is worth that sort of pain.

Just.

gavinda":bdod2jk5 said:
I'd say if you're happy with the chap then bear with the noise. I also hate the radio you speak of with a passion, but a happy reliable workman is worth that sort of pain.

Just.

I'll bear it, the bathroom is looking splendid so it's worth some torture :D

Alison

The work in my bathroom and kitchen is being carried out by the housing association as I rent my property. The chap painting the bathroom asked me to look at his handy work and went on about how wonderful it looked and how posh. Is he suggesting I'm not posh :roll: I can tell you that I'm as blue blooded as the queen, I were brought up propper like :LOL:

HRH Princess Alison.

Back