Glen Doll ride 20th April - Postponed

Re: Glen Doll ride 20th April

If that decent doesn't have water bars every 5 yards then that looks amazing, I take it this is a retro ride. I'm in as long as I'm not working.

The Ken":3cgt3wat said:
If that decent doesn't have water bars every 5 yards then that looks amazing, I take it this is a retro ride. I'm in as long as I'm not working.

Yes there's water bars, but to be frank they force you to keep the speed under control. It's way steeper than it looks in the photo and the drop to the left is a few hundred feet through a boulder field.

Retro if possible, I think we should keep the main calendar runs retro. That said, I just want as many people as possible to enjoy the ride so everyone's welcome on anything.

Boo Hoo :cry: Cant be there, got to go to dentist :( and I cant get out of it as I already rescheduled it before. Oh well I've still got Forth Fat the following weekend :)

rescheduling an appointment 2 months off shouldn't be an issue Velo - unless it is the rarely available dental hospital

Aye your right, i get to caught up in whats important when its no really, a symptom of being a worrier. OK I want to do the Glen doll run but whether i'm there or not is not determined yet ;)

cannae be that important , its only your teeth

I value my toothy grin, its only in recent years I've learned to smile which was a great achievement for a grumpy barsteward :LOL:

Not coming to Glen Doll, I'm going to Fat Forth following weekend and that will take my energy and cash reserves so just focussing on that. Maybe another time ;)

Back