Lake District National - 23 March

I'll tentatively put myself forward to car share with you . I've not got the pass yet as there's issues with childcare but I'm keen to go .

Nice one! I'll try to work out some times and stuff.

getting grief but would 3 fit in the one car then? If not, no worries as I do like getting a bit now and again :LOL:

I'll possibly manage! I've a roof rack for 3 bikes noo, just need to get it on the car unless I can take the vengabus in which case we'll be right.

Coolio, I'll no be on my tod then as MacRetro rep. I'll be down from Friday Night untill Sunday camping, making my own way probably by train.

Google maps is saying 3hrs 22 mins and were looking at a 10 o'clock start. Hawmaw could you make it to Killie for 6ish? this would let us get a flyer and maybe a stop for second breakfast somewhere.

Silverburn could be another easy pick up point too.

I'll work on the day pass. Wife's dancing class has its exams that day and my boy has a footy match somewhere but I should be able to sort it. Wife disnae like it tho , she thinks you give up having fun when you have kids and everything you do after that should be for the benefit of the kids !! :(

Kaiser , what route were you planning ? I can meet you somewhere down the M74 if you're planning to go across the way or I could make it down to Gaz town. An early start is fine with me. And depending on the wifes plans I might be able to get the Ford Galaxy which will be fine with the seats taken out the back.

Back