Cleaning the dust off Dura Ace ax

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Just thought I'd share :)
Pulled one of the spares box out today looking for something else and came across a couple of things that needed a polish. Bling for me, I just like their style :cool:
Thought I'd share

Jamie

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg

I have two sets of the 600 AX brakes - and i would like hoods - one set would be fine if anyone has a spare set!!!

Any ideas what the difference between the DA and AX is?

Have you levers and hoods?

And lastly, have you spare adjusters? My second set came from ebay without the adjusters - again i did not pick that up pre-purchase.

Sorry to be of a different opinion but they look like a pair of Olympic skaters about to fall over. Bring on the first generation Dura-ace with anodising so thick you could pour it like milk :)

Shaun

Hi guys
Not 100% what the difference was between DA and 600 I think it was more weight than any great design changes.
I dont have levers for it and sorry TGR I dont have any cable adjusters other than the ones attached.
I also have no idea what they will ever end up on, originally I had a Tommasini aero frame in mind that someone offered to sell me a few years back, thats what started it. Now though, I think the oppertunity to buy that frame has long gone unfortunately and I'm not into time trial machines at all usually, but it was a lovely Tommasini ;)
Thats why I thought I would share, otherwise they sit in the box and never get seen.

Jamie

The 600AX are taller and offer more clearance than the DA AX examples Jamie is showing.

Thanks Mel
These are the ones from yourself, hopefully by summer they will find a frame, and I will have gathered a few more peices to the group ;)

Cheers
Jamie

And Shaun, you are a bad man :LOL:
Ever since I thought about the Tommasini frame and then came across these AX components I thought they looked very crisp and functional, now all I'm ever going to see is a pair of skaters about to fall :shock: :LOL:

Jamie

Back