Cloud atlas....the film

greenstiles

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
I quite liked it with it's version on hindu constant re-incarnation etc............it reminded me a bit of 'the tatoo'd man with Rod Stieger (old film)...where he played the same man in different lives, times.............also the people all in white on the boats that could skim......reminded me of a cross between ''battle star gallactica ''and the'' love boat '' D .........love jim broadbent too

yes sorry...... :D...........Rod in the film says '' don't ever call them tatoo's'' they are body illustrations

greenstiles":1pk7gwbw said:
I quite liked it with it's version on hindu constant re-incarnation etc............it reminded me a bit of 'the tatoo'd man with Rod Stieger (old film)...where he played the same man in different lives, times.............also the people all in white on the boats that could skim......reminded me of a cross between ''battle star gallactica ''and the'' love boat '' D .........love jim broadbent too

so is it a must see or wait for dvd?

would quite like to see it.

greenstiles":2v7j6kwg said:
i would say a wait for DVD film ;)

still tempted.....not been to see a film at the cinema for years!!!! Do they still have intermissions and kia-ora in plastic cartons?

Based on what I've heard of the film, I would've strongly advised doing the book first.......... but then again if it's half as good as The Illustrated Man, it's better than I thought.

Back