I need some measurement from a manitou fork please.

MI-IV, plus the MI/IV derivatives are all the same size stanchion (only difference is the MII stanchions are the only ones to be externally butted)...

...I'm guessing you're looking for a suitable crown that doesn't actually come from one of the above?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ANSWER-THREAD ... 20ae50b81f?

This guy still has quite a few listed, and your dimensions are 28mm (stanchion diameter) and 120mm (stanchion spacing), assuming it's an early fork?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks for that, I'd forgotton about this!
The ones I have are 28.7mm stanchion diameter, and 92.7mm BETWEEN stanchions (not centre - centre).
Any ideas which crown would fit?

Thanks.

Rampage":16xiwxtr said:
Thanks for that, I'd forgotton about this!
The ones I have are 28.7mm stanchion diameter, and 92.7mm BETWEEN stanchions (not centre - centre).
Any ideas which crown would fit?

Thanks.

Which model are they?

Ah, nice...

...if shiny stanchions, MII equivalent; MIII if black. Are you sure about that 28.7 measurement? I thought they were a round 28mm?

Why do you need another crown if you don't mind a bluntly nosey question?

Thanks for the link fluffy.

We_are_Stevo":2s35or5l said:
Ah, nice...

...if shiny stanchions, MII equivalent; MIII if black. Are you sure about that 28.7 measurement? I thought they were a round 28mm?

Why do you need another crown if you don't mind a bluntly nosey question?

It has gold shiny stanchions. They are definately 28.7mm so crown c-c measurement would be (92.7+28.7) 121.4 does this sound like a standard Manitou size?
There is always the possibility it was a new bridge designed for rear forks only so the crown would be different to others.
I will PM the reason!

Back