Anyone familar with Accutrax Bikes?

Is it kosher to ask what state this occurred in? If it's Georgia, I fear I might need to take a week or two off of work and tour the countryside looking for old relics.

No not Georgia im afraid. But Im sure you can find something if you look hard enough. I got an awesome set of Kovachi built Ringle's from your area last year.

JSO":2z5mctsx said:
No not Georgia im afraid. But Im sure you can find something if you look hard enough. I got an awesome set of Kovachi built Ringle's from your area last year.

Small (enough) world. I picked up a set of Kovachi build White Industries wheels just a few months ago.

JSO":2565ptpw said:
That's odd.... I'm in the market for a set of Kovachi built White industry wheels

Send me a PM if you're interested. I'd consider selling 'em. ;)

They're black hubs (rear is a racer X, front is a MI5) laced with black Sapin spokes to Mavic 717s. Rims are dead true. Previous owner said they were build a few years back and he's never had to touch 'em again. Rims show some wear --- not sure how many miles though.

I think I have some tires, skewers and an XTR cassette or two (m900 and m950) that could go with 'em.

A Yeti Ultimate is my last unicorn. That is a great story, happy it happened to a RB member. Can't wait to see the final product(s)

Back