And today I did......

Hi guys
They are nice components but I have always been a Shimano guy, the only bike I owned with Campagnolo was my Squadra with C record.
These ones are Dura Ace not the 600 version. Might try and find some more bits at a reasonable price, brake levers to start with then maybe a frame. I've started builds with less ;)

Jamie

Mike, good to hear you're back in the saddle. The fife crew have turned into mincers in your absence... :LOL: :LOL:

Kaiser, that was my point of reference, main difference deviates between whiteside and lowther hill. Need to get down there, it's only 30 mins drive for me :oops: so many options, so much riding :D

Its all road for me this weekend

Road to work and back yesterday, cramped on the way back, it's only 23m each way... :oops:

Met radek today and did a few more miles.... off tomorrow, hoping to spend an hour or two at cathkin braes

clockworkgazz":8doizqtl said:
surprised you shifted that, esp with all the shitty kona's and oranges you still have ;) :LOL:

Ah ken! You're pure chav noo, that Breezer was the only thing that gave you a modicum of class....well that and yer pink lycra.

dinny forget the flying scot(s)...

And he's still got that kuota which I shall persuade him to part with in exchange for a 40kg bulk sack of Costco couscous...

The Flying Scot stays as does the Bianchi :D

The Kuota - well, we'll see.

Kona and Bridgestone holding fort in offroad circles for time being. In 1990 it was a Kona I hankered after, so happy with that. Oranges long gone..........

If a decent UK made steel frame comes up then maybe I'll go for it. But they're just bikes after all :shock:

All the Pace forks are staying though :LOL:

Back