Cannondale CAAD5 Road Frame/Si Slice Prodigy Time Forks*SOLD

cipolinni

Old School Grand Master
Reluctant sale of my Cannondale Caad5 Frame/Si Slice Prodigy Time Forks
In Very good condition,some small scratches/blemishes to paint,nothing serious.tiny ding on top tube.
Fully built in photos,splitting the frame this coming week
Sale includes Frame/Carbon Fork/Integrated headset/Carbon Seat Post and Clamp

Spec as follows:
Cannondale Caad5 Alloy Frame. Size: C-C Top Tube 54cm. C-T Seat Tube 56cm
Cannondale Si Slice Prodigy Time Carbon Forks 1 1/8 Steerer

£140 Posted

Attachments

• Cannondale Caad5 005.jpg
    Cannondale Caad5 005.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 3,217
  • Cannondale Caad5 004.jpg
    Cannondale Caad5 004.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 3,216
  • Cannondale Caad5 003.jpg
    Cannondale Caad5 003.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 3,216
  • Cannondale Caad5 002.jpg
    Cannondale Caad5 002.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 3,215
Re: Cannondale CAAD5 Road Frame/Si Slice Prodigy Time Forks

Photos

Attachments

• Cannondale Caad5 001.jpg
    Cannondale Caad5 001.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 3,191

Hi,

I'm verry interested in the frame but need to check out the geometry at lunch. I'll email you later.

Thanks

Also very interested, second dibs... Pm incoming

Re: Cannondale CAAD5 Road Frame/Si Slice Prodigy Time Forks*

Hi -- Sorry to resurrect a dead thread, and I'm not trying to sell anything so I may be violating your forum's rules by asking this here ... but I've been google image searching for about an hour now and this frame that got sold here is the closest match I can find to one I just bought. I'm trying to figure out the year and model ...

I've referred to vintagecannondale.com/info as well as their old catalogs ... the headtube badge logo indicates it's post-2000, but the numbers and letters stamped on the bottom of the bottom bracket don't match what that website tells me to expect ... there's no bar coded sticker either so (assuming that website isn't all wrong) it should be from either 2000 or 2001 ...
I saw a color and graphic scheme that matches my bike (same as the one in this thread) in the 2000 year catalog, but that was actually on a mountain bike.

So yeah it looks pretty much identical to the bike that got sold here -- "system caad5 integrated" on the seat stays ... no R800 or R3000 or whatever on the side of the top tube (which based on the catalogs seems pretty anomalous) ... one difference: OP's fork was white at the top fading to dark/grey carbon-pattern; mine is black at the top, fading to pattern. So yeah, basically, to the OP, or the the guy who bought it, or to anyone reading this, if you know: what's the year of manufacture and model name of this bike?

Attachments

• cdale.jpg
    cdale.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 2,912

This was the info i found:
http://web.archive.org/web/200703121344 ... 1RRCR.html

BTW i might sell this frame as it is actually a 54cm frame when measureed as per the geometry on the cannondale website. This makes it a bit too small for me and so i'm on the lookout for a similar cannondale in 56cm or 58cm

This frame is now for sale at the same price I paid for it. I'll get some newer photos soon.

Only selling because I have now found a larger frame

Back