'99 Sunn head badge sticker thingy (SORTED) :)

Hotwheels.

Old School Grand Master
Hi all,
I have the plastic carrier still attached to the frame but need the sticker/badgey type inner thing. If anyone can help with an original or point me in the direction of a reproduction, that'd be just dandy...#cashwaiting :)

Thanks,
Mart.

Re: '99 Sunn head badge sticker thingy

Also been looking for one but need the whole thing. Come on guys can anyone sort out Hotwheels with the inner bit (Gil_m?) and/or me with the complete badge?

Can't help with providing what you want but I'm guessing it look like this?

IMAG0155_zpsae533e31.jpg

This one has been glued back on and is a bit grubby.

I did have a reproduction in the garage, i'll check tomorrow afternoon when i get home from work.

something like this..? got them from richmog.. many thanks.. have been good to have :)
even think I got the plastic shield, holder, for this sticker.. will look tomorrow

Attachments

• Bild 2013-03-04 kl. 00.01.jpg
    Bild 2013-03-04 kl. 00.01.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 575

biocandy":2zzshblh said:
something like this..? got them from richmog.. many thanks.. have been good to have :)
even think I got the plastic shield, holder, for this sticker.. will look tomorrow

If the OP only needs one sticker and you have one more sticker and the plastic holder then please can I step in for those?

development_cycle":18oa4yqp said:
biocandy":18oa4yqp said:

If the OP only needs one sticker and you have one more sticker and the plastic holder then please can I step in for those?

Of course.. will go over and see if I find it first though ;)

Hi folks.. only found one badge, and needing that myself.. still got stickers for anyone who's up for it
pm me if so :)
peace

Definitely need stickers here. If anyone can help me obtain either a GranRoyal decal pack , NOS or repro. Or a scan that would be great!

Back