GT Bravardo for sale again,for real this time,no going back,

Re: GT Bravardo.

drcarlos":261cf52p said:
Out of the two this is the better bike. I'd keep this and I've had both rock Hopper comp and bravado. This is more stumpjumper quality.

Carl.
Indeed, the Bravado was the top of GT's range of steel bikes for most of the 90's. The only frame better would've been the fillet brazed Psyclone which was only available as a frameset.
I have a 97 Bravado whereas this is a 98. Nice ride quality.

This looks to be a very good price especially when you take into account some of the included components.

If I didn't already have something very similar...

Nice bike and well worth it, Nice fella this by the way, and thanks for the link spliter Rob when you want it back I,ll drop it of. You havent got a crank ext have you :facepalm:

Bpool77":npt4jv8o said:
Nice bike and well worth it, Nice fella this by the way, and thanks for the link spliter Rob when you want it back I,ll drop it of. You havent got a crank ext have you :facepalm:

you can have the chain tool mate,your alright,and yes i do have a crank extracter,just let me know when you need it buddy.
and thanks for the support,and yes it is a good bike,should i sell the rockhopper fs instead? :?: :?:

I would keep it, sell the fs, use the money to but some better v.brakes like Avid SD 7 and Avid levers (although those XT levers are fine)....new comfy saddle......slightly lower rise stem.....and think about getting a faster acting fork to let the ride of the frame come through more.......or even go rigid !

alright the spec is as follows.
20" frame
manitou sx forks
cane creek s2 headset
xt rear mech
xt front mech
xt rear v brake
deore front v brake
bontrager stem
planet x bars
cage pedals
shimano fc-m569 crank
lx rear hub with black mavis x221 rim
GT front hub with black mavic x221 rim
xt levers/shifters
GT seat post
sell italia seat.

do i sell this or the rockhopper fs??

you wouldnt believe it but even my wife is now telling me to keep it,because she knows i will be on the lookout for a replacement,little does she know that i have 8 mountain bikes,she thinks i only have 3. ;) ;)

oh my god,what do i do,keep it and sell my rockhopper fs??????

i think :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

yeh,keep this and sell the rockhopper,marin,saracen and carrera.

sorry to anyone who was interested in this,but i have been told by the gaffer now.

so you can buy my rockhopper fs for £85 ono,just as nice to ride,and the same colour aswell. :?:

Back