Joe Breeze Lightning pro plus suntour richey parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdc_archie

Retro Newbie
Hi folks, new to the forum and was wondering if you folks could help me what this is worth before it hits ebay or classifieds.
I have been carrying this frame and bits of groupset around for years with the intention of building it into a single speed commuter. Anyway Im a dad now with little time or space for it and have decided it has to go.
It has a good few scratches but is pretty sound, have a look.
98d217d3-b981-45db-8b34-7a3e23d023f1_zps032c9aee.jpg

More views here.
http://s1288.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... ary/Breeze

The frame is complete with stem and Richey pro lite bars and a deore xt headset.

Also I have the following groupset components

Suntour XC pro microdrive crank plus chainring

Suntour XC comp microdrive derailleur

Suntour XC pro thumb shifters

Suntour XC pro front derailleur

Richey logic brake levers

Front and back cantilevers, possibly Richey.

Although a bit dirty the parts all appear to be in good condition save for the bolts holding the brake blocks which are a tad rusty.
Pics of the groupset here.

http://s1288.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... y/Groupset

Hmm no interest? Is this because I have no other posts? I am wondering if its a trust issue?
If anybody can help me it would be massively appreciated, I can assure you it's not knocked or anything like that and although I am not a retro bike aficionado I am a keen cyclist. The only way I can verify it is with pics of myself racing if that's any help?

I would say the frame/fork/headset can fetch about 350. Parts Comp stuff is good usable but doesnt pull in too much. Good luck with it.

Not a trust issue chap

I would dig around ebay and here to see what stuff has sold for then/or when you have a idea of a price you'd like stick it in the for sale section with prices for each piece, a description and possibly a picture

put up a price and people can always pm you privately if they want to offer close?

I have responded in you "how much is my ......." thread Archie.

Be advised it is only a guide and if you search the for sale section for similar items that will also help. It certainly looks like a nice frame but I can't see the pictures of the suntour stuff.

In general things will sell at their value. If you put them too high they will sit. Lower them a bit and a bit more until they go. Simples.

Obviously if you start too low you will have your hand bitten off :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back