show us your gt's

Here's my Xizang, which is getting a minor overhaul at the moment (stem, seatpost, tires, bar and frame polishing).

large_DSC_0101.JPG

^^Awesome! is that a 97 Xizang? looking damn good pre overhaul :cool:

Love the STS DH too, the factory spec DHO's and AC gear is shmick

bigego":3astdjpw said:
Here's my Xizang, which is getting a minor overhaul at the moment (stem, seatpost, tires, bar and frame polishing).

large_DSC_0101.JPG

Without the lamp and wire, with the bike centred in the frame and the cranks horizontal that would hve been a stunning photo with the sunlight and shadow. Love it, and the gold stanchions look great, I don't really like the look of pace forks with chrome stanchions on Xizangs.

Correct, it's a 97 frame with 95 decals on it.

@gtRTSdh, I know, it was rather a snapshot than a well composed shot because it found the lighting pretty cool :?

Here's a more actual shot of it btw... still pre overhaul but with a Syncros stem, which looks wrong imho. Too fat and steep.
It'll probably get a black and subtle Tune stem and Syncros Ti seatpost. Wheelset will be black Mavic Ceramic rims with Tune or Ringle Superduper (which it has at the moment). Still thinking about the future built.

large_DSC_0100.jpg

Couple of the vintage GT's that I've owned.

'97 Zaskar, '92 Tequesta, early `90s Talera. I`ve owned quite a few newer GT`s as well.

1997zaskar_zpscf897349.jpg

1992tequesta_zps0be78b5e.jpg

166454_10150161229159392_2313431_n_zpsf4e182e5.jpg

Latest posts

Back