Raleigh RSP full susser - think Reynolds 853 £99

853 was orange. Not sure this is but definately steel. Would be very keen if I had the money. Not sure if its an odd shock size on these or not though?

not odd, standard. I had yellow one and replaced the shock with a new RS monarch plus correct hardware. I'll have a dig as I had the sale thread here.

I know its standard but I mean I don't know if they are a "normal" commonly used size such as 165 or 190 or something more rare and hench expensive. A modern shock would, I expect, improve the ride.

I have a 300 well what remains of it as I have changed near enough most of it :LOL: they aint the lightest but its a handmade british full sus in quality steel. I love mine. Shes deffo a keeper. Get it you wont be unhappy with it.

Lovely keeper of a bike. I changed everything too inc the shock .
I sold mine as I wanted a hardtail Nd the size was bit too big for me.
But the geometry allows A modern longer travel fork.

I've only got 3 original bits on it front mech (it works nd you barely see it), the original shock (will find something better) and the headset which to be fair is decent enough anyway. Mines got some 08 RS Recon 351's on it now. If it was an inch shorter would be 100% perfect. But I've got kids already so I can live with the risk to the coin purse :LOL:

Another RB member put a nice Fox shock at the back.
Plush as Katie Price after an all nighter

It's a shame Raleigh RSP disbanded and are no more
I've two RSP's and a Dynatech and they're very high end. I had no original bits on my one by the way. Bar the paint work and pivot

Back