help keep me calm, i want to smack someone!!

What's the over/under on him sitting next to you on the flight?

AIR REDRUM!!!!111 :LOL:

start blowing him kisses

ooo info share..did you bring a bike back from the states, any problems with checking it in, how long before take off did you have to wait to check everything in?

I'm flying out of Denver on B.A. on Wednesday and bringing my moonie back

There is a way to make sure both you and your bike are on the plane before it can take off (IIRC it's called flagging?). I was coming back from the '99 MTBR Spring Fling in Phoenix, had checked in, was sitting in the bar with friends having a few (pre 9/11), and lost track of the time. They had to send someone to find me. There were 135 people in a 136 seat plane that were not amused when I finally stumbled on board.

Jonny, he is clearly begging for a slap so don't disappoint the fella :D
Make sure you don't get spotted though ;)

For those of us that have never used facebook..could you post a pic of him in here?..then I know who to look out for on Wednesday :D

looking back on this now that i'm home, he was really irritating, the picture sucked really, i was trying to take it slyly but it's hard so it was mostly of my laptop with his foot in the top left corner. i couldn't move seats at the time as by the time i had started to get irritated the seats had filled up, i left and went to the loo, came back and just stood near the window, looked round and he was still looking, so weird.

luckily he was about 10 rows infront of me on the plane and i didn't see him after that.

i don't get pissed off that often but staring is something that really does annoy me!
:D

oh and regarding check in times, i was told that they wouldn't take my bag till 4 hours before flight time at the earliest but then they let me through a little before that.

Back