sbrian from USA has finally come good.

Re: sbrian from USA has fleeced me it seems

yo-eddy":h7hcy2lt said:
could be hard to find if brians lives in a rv ..............
getmecoat.gif

especially if he's taken the short cut past the old plutonium mine...

Re: sbrian from USA has fleeced me it seems

It seems that my last ditch attempt at communication/resolution has actually worked. After over a month of nothing, I got an instant response to my last email about contacting the local PD if I didn't hear back, the result of which has resulted in me getting my money refunded. Shame in some ways as I wanted the parts, but great in others as I've not lost out.

It is sad that it had to go the way it did, a little communication goes a long way. Todays exchanges have been 100% amicable, and had the lines of communication not gone down for over a month, I'm sure I'd not have needed to start this thread.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed and helped out with information - it has been invaluable. Thanks also to everyone who has kept tabs on this thread and offerred advice aand chipped in with messages, it is without doubt because of this I have persevered and ultimatly not ended up losing out.

glad you got a result, but can't believe it took that to get a response. I think he should be banned from the forum, and his ebay accounts flagged so none of us have to go through this upset again

HOORAY!

It's agonising when it's your ££ on the line and the other party is beyond easy reach.
You fought hard. It doesn't always work - But it's nice how, if you have the truth on your side and you give them a squeeze they can come good :)

Happy ending

Yeah we'll done mate.

As you say it's a shame for it to take this long but he's seen sense and replied,
that's the main thing and nows the time to ban him.

The title of the thread is now a bit misleading.I wouldn't say he's "finally come good"; more that he's a bit scared of the Florida penal system...

So in other words, he knows full well that he is cheating and robbing people, but because they are on the other side of the internet, he really doesn't give a flying duck.... until someone gets clever and threatens to tell his local PD, which is when he ships his pants, as he knows the PD take this kind of fraud extremely seriously.

Well done for getting your money back and for handling things in such a gentlemanly manner; I would have just dropped the PD on the scrote, sat back and enjoyed the show.

Back