sbrian from USA has finally come good.

Re: sbrian from USA has fleeced me it seems

Have you had a gander on the mtbr forum mate, i have but can't see any sbrian so guessing if he is on there he has another handle for the forum.

Are there any other forums that he could be on?

I have it on good authority that sbrian has been selling stuff on eBay under a different name, though not that different. It seems he has sold at least one item from this other account that was bought and paid for in another, but negative feedback left as the buyer didn't receive it. Very shady:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221192469600

Note the username: briansrv - coincidence?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I think his local PD need to be brought in now. Wonder if those are your Judys on that Parkpre

Although with him moving "allegedly" it makes it more difficult unless you have his new address.

Logic.Al":2d6km9ox said:
Although with him moving "allegedly" it makes it more difficult unless you have his new address.
Indeed I do, thanks to a few people on here who have been very helpful and supportive outside of this thread, which has also been the same!

Logic.Al":3855kfa5 said:
I think his local PD need to be brought in now. Wonder if those are your Judys on that Parkpre
I hadn't noticed that, they could well be.

could be hard to find if brians lives in a rv ..............
getmecoat.gif

Back