Is it me or is it his youth

LikeClockwork":10vdv6z8 said:
Sounds as if you know what you're doing, I'll stop worrying now :LOL:

You've made big changes, that's the main thing, and at the end of the day we all drink for different reasons. End of a week relaxation is completely different to living in an alcoholic haze like I did all week. I can drink occasionally and in moderation, as I love the taste of a decent real ale from a local brewery. I have to face, most people just drink as they actually do like it, not to run away from something like I was doing....

Life is all about balance, and everyone's point of balance is different!

Geese! was I running away too, but I'm calm now and just want a relaxing drink on a Friday night. At least we have two things in common a relaxing real ale and a give away nature :D

Not to want to put a too jovial nature on a serious subject.

Alison

P.S Thanks to all posters

B*gger it, life's too short, just enjoy it, perhaps I made too much of it all back in the day, I'm perfectly normal now.

Apart from the nervous twitch.....

But that's to do with the bikes..... :shock:

Nite all :D

RobMac":2sqlpiik said:
theproudhighway":2sqlpiik said:
May I ask 'your' alcohol intake? :D

Of course its only fair, I 'may' have a bottle of beer or a glass of wine a week sometimes nothing for a few weeks. And I really do mean just the one.

I appreciate your honest reply BTW :)

Cheers ................ sorry thanks ;)

I appreciate your honesty too. I see you go the quality over quantity route. Nice one :D

I think it's when you stop being honest about how much you drink, that's when you know you've got a problem.

Total drank last night was 9 250cl bottles. so 4 1/2 500ml cans. not too bad. Stopped drinking an hour or so before bed. Had good REM sleep, felt fresh at 6:30 this morning and went for a ride.

drinking more than the government say you are supposed to doesnt make you an alcoholic

RobMac":15nl1hsa said:
theproudhighway":15nl1hsa said:
Alison, you have come a long way from drinking every night to just once a week. :D

Yeah that cant be denied, well done Alison ;)

Respect ..........

Thank you, it has been a stuggle especially when drinking had become such a habit. Now I just drink sh1t loads of coffee.

Latest posts

Back