FS: Vintage 60's Cinelli SC road bike + extras

RANX

Retro Guru
Hi

im offering this vintgae Cinelli bike in size 48 ctc.Bike appears to be a sixtes model,with oil port on top of the bb shell and fender holes.It come complete with original seatpost bolt.However,at the moment,i dont have a seat and pillar to include,as the bike is being offered as found.Bike has the original 151 BCD cranks in 165 length.Steel road pedals with loop,third gen. campagnolo GS, late sixties front der,steel headset,early seventies stem and correct ambrosio bars.Also come with universal long reach calipers and levers.Im trying to get rid all the extras i have so,also included is:
NOS red toestraps
I will add a steel camapgnolo headset in excellent conds,in order to replace the existing one
NOS campagnolo cable clips
NOS campagnolo Dt guide
vintage campagnolo bb spindle and campagnolo GS headset in good conditions
Wheels are campy tipo hubs laced to nisi rims with five spd Caimi freewheel.
Reproduction badge in can find,almost sure ,but those are easy to find on ebay or specialized shops.Decals are included,and are the ones used by the likes of Pellizzoli and Dossena,de rosa's painter of choice
I will also include a set of french pedal,a campagnolo NR hub plus spokes,very nice just need some cleaning,campagnolo wheels,same era.
I will also include a Selle Royal Contour seat,new,beige.
Two NOS GPM rings
A set of NR campagnolo calipers
a pair of what i believe are c record lever plus another set of lever,which i believe to be chorus
C record?headset spare parts in very good conds.
One selle san marco mid nineties seat,new,with embroidered design.
A selcof seatpost with selle italia yellow-black saddle with titanium rails.
NOS RAPID-ALE steel toeclips
An extra campagnolo GS rear der,like the one that is on now,but usable for spare bits.
TWo NS chains,one Regina ORO one Regina SL,with hollow pins.
A TTT seatpost with adjustable head

I think this is it,if you are into restoring old bikes,this is your chance to own a classic and get a deal at the same time.I will put up some pix,to avoid makin it pic heavy,but feel free to email me for more infos or photos.

Of course,i ould suggest you to sell all the extras to recover some coin,and then reinvest on the bike and you will a timeless classic for a fraction of the price.

CIMG0441_zps03bd0cc1.jpg

CIMG0438_zpsf29ffebb.jpg

CIMG0437_zps3dc71760.jpg

CIMG0436_zps54c20f96.jpg

CIMG0038_zps26c7be94.jpg

Im askin 1100 EUros

Back