Lightweight stem swap

elPedro666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi all, just received a lovely Syntace 1 1/8" 75mm 26.0mm stem,not a mark on it and really properly light!

Unfortunately I'm a complete dimwit and need either 25.4mm or ideally 31.8mm as it's for the mountain bike!

Anybody have one they'd like to swap? Could go a few mil longer if that helps.

Cheers!

Cheers Rob but it needs to be down around 100g really, bit special this one! Seem to only build really light or really heavy :LOL:

ok Pete,just thought i`d throw that one out there just in case.

how you doing anyway,long time no speak,will have to pop round to pick up the track pump if you still have it??
take it easy mate. :D

All on the radar but nothing quite right :( close but no cigar! :LOL:

Still keeping your bits in the car expectantly, hopefully there'll be a ride we can both make it too soon... :cool:

Thanks for the links!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Cheers Al, I do really like it, all 87grams of it! I'll have to check whether they're built to the same strength as the other sizes though.

Really want 31.8mm of the same - or an equivalent Ritchey - as I've got some bars I want to use...

Crazy expensive for a shim, but less than the Nitto I had to buy for the road bike and that was utter rubbish! Thought they were a good btand :?

Back