10 things to do when your dead

ajm":3bc1h8yt said:
grahame":3bc1h8yt said:
Then there is a provision in my will for my best friend to take my ashes in a water bottle to Moab, go to the top of Porcupine Rim and then punch s hole in the bottom of the bottle and set off down the descent scattering my ashes along the trail.

Seems a bit wasteful to me... couldn't they just turn it upside down and open the spout instead? That way it could be used again :)
I don't care. I'll be dead.

When my time has come
And it's my turn to pass
I'd like to be buried upside down
So the world can kiss my arse

Go up Everest with no intention of coming down.
Eventually as the mountain fills with the fallen an expedition will be launched to collect these people, who will then be interred in a very exclusive little monument ;)
just don't breath a word of this to the Chinese government

Hell of a lot better than ending up powdered and in a small box that will be kept around for a couple of years then emptied down the bottom of the garden next to a long dead hamster and last years grass clippings.
:shock: If you're lucky

50lbs of TNT should do the trick for me. No need for cremation or a burial, just strap the explosives to my remains and light the fuse. I'm going out with a bang !

Joking aside, I really like the diamond idea.

Raging_Bulls":z4lgav73 said:
50lbs of TNT should do the trick for me. No need for cremation or a burial, just strap the explosives to my remains and light the fuse. I'm going out with a bang !

"You're only supposed to blow his bloody jaw off!"

</Michael Caine>

;)

David

Back