Newbie, hi to all...My latest Colnago project..

my two pennies worth, spare it any Japanese components. Do you have a build plan in mind? You've got me thinking about the numbers now, someone must know....Ian with his laser eye for detail started it! Good find if its NOS :)

Re: Newbie, hi to all...My latest Colnago Mexico project..

It will be restored to original Seventies spec, all Campagnolo record etc, no Japanes bits, not to worry!, I am quite familiar with Colnago bikes from that era, just don't know what the number means but I have seen these numbers before on these frames...someone will know! Cheers!

http://www.velociao.com/2011/colnago-mexico-1976-2/

Ian

There's a few bits on the internet / google about them.

Seem to think I came across them at the 78 Harrogate show but never built a bike with one. Not sure how helpful they were as you had to have the presence of mind if the rear tyre punctured to flip the chain onto the thing. Worse still, line yourself up for the big sprint and lob the chain onto the portacatena :(

Shaun

I know all about these , seen those drawings etc before, not the best idea coming out of the Campagnolo stable, thanks but no thanks :D

Thanks, I'll keep it simple...need funds first for all the correct parts :twisted: ....just seen it at could not resist it :mrgreen:

Back