abandoned GT Tequesta

That looks really good - the carbon bars match the frame very nicely and the GT saddle is a nice touch.

Normally those panaracers look a bit cack on old bikes but the red picks out the colur in the decals so its ended up looking really good.

Well done

(rememeber to let me know if you ever sell it!!)

Very nice! I also got a 1990 GT Karakoram today. I didn't need it, but I had to "save" it, as the seller has a bad habit in doing all sort of stupid things with the bikes that he has and sells. Good luck with yours!

Mx

cheers guys im happy with it so far, rob make me an offer i can only say no and i really want a hardtail so i can start doing downhill.

I could never paint inside our home.

I once painted a frame in the drive and the slightest overspray got one her car and wow it was a cold couple of nights sleeping on the porch.

Good save and nice to see another Tequesta resurrected. Love the use of the bathroom for cleaning, very creative!

no im not planning on doing any downhill on it i dont think it would last five minutes so im probably going to move it on and put the money towards a good hardtail.

Its a good hardtail pal, My retro change went 88 Kona Cindercone to Alu unknown with a well setup lx drivetrain the diffrence was imence.

Back