10 things to do when your dead

The vinyl record option is quite tempting (with Ride's excellent Leave Them All Behind as an appropriate choice of tune?). Coral reef isn't a bad idea either.

The article after than one is "20 animals you could eat but probably won't". Topical or what? ;)

David

I will be made into an artificial diamond, and then mounted on my musical instrument, so i will stay with it for all of it's life, and really freak out anyone playing it! :twisted:

Dave

PS.... you're

sky burial for me, mabey i could be fed to the loins at longleat. i would like my body to be used for all my organs and the rest for science. ever seen the film seven pounds?

i like the corkscrew idea but id like to mod it by putting a large spring in the bottom, if anyone vandles my headstone it triggers the top and i come flying out like a giant jack in the box :LOL:

I'm going to be cremated.

Then there is a provision in my will for my best friend to take my ashes in a water bottle to Moab, go to the top of Porcupine Rim and then punch s hole in the bottom of the bottle and set off down the descent scattering my ashes along the trail.

grahame":1gncftt5 said:
I'm going to be cremated.

Then there is a provision in my will for my best friend to take my ashes in a water bottle to Moab, go to the top of Porcupine Rim and then punch s hole in the bottom of the bottle and set off down the descent scattering my ashes along the trail.
"Donnie was a bowler..."

grahame":3ul44vl2 said:

Seems a bit wasteful to me... couldn't they just turn it upside down and open the spout instead? That way it could be used again :)

ajm":2qenb8pk said:
grahame":2qenb8pk said:
Seems a bit wasteful to me... couldn't they just turn it upside down and open the spout instead? That way it could be used again :)
What could possibly go wrong...

Attachments

• Dude_blowback5.jpeg
    Dude_blowback5.jpeg
    12.1 KB · Views: 330
  • Dude_blowback7.jpeg
    Dude_blowback7.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 330
Back