Voodoo decals

Rampage":10jg3p0q said:
Who were the early ones made by?
I quite like them, Charlieboy's is nice.

alas mine are far eastern jobbies,the lower ones in the range im sure were made in vietnam or some such place , although i think my 99 hoodoo was made in Taiwan. will check

whatever the steel is , it is lovely in my opinion, i also think the rear stays have something to do with the lovely springy supple feel of the ride of the bike

Anthony will direct you to the threads where he provides the low down on the ones welded in the us

I know my Bizango is US made.. has a big sticker on it... I need to dig out the serial number, although I'm thinking their either wasn't one, or it was extremely hard to find, it's been a while since I looked, I just recall something odd like that.

Regarding the artwork...

I contacted VooDoo direct when i wanted the artwork for getting my 2006 model year Wanga refurbished. I have the artwork that i would share but i don't want to be had up for copyright infringement or something along those lines! Also i don't know whether the artwork i have is the same as the older generation VooDoo stuff.

The email address i used was: info (at) voodoocycles (dot) net

I got a response from the the main man Joe Murrey himself. To top it all off, when i sent him a picture of my bike he noticed that i had the old dropout fixing hardware and posted me new hardware direct from the US totally free of charge. What a thoroughly top bloke.

Best of luck with the refurb...

Mark

I've been in touch with the chief witch doctor himself and he's given me the nod to release the VooDoo graphics. So then folks where do i post them for all to use?

PM sent to original poster with the graphics files...

Mark

Crud... I still needed to take some pics of my Bizango. BTW where are the serial numbers on the Bizango, I'm still thinking mine doesn't have one.. or we could never find it. And yes it's the real deal.. bought from Mountain Bike Innovations in Dallas, took forever to get in to the shop.

voodoorider":3bsjnewd said:
Crud... I still needed to take some pics of my Bizango. BTW where are the serial numbers on the Bizango, I'm still thinking mine doesn't have one.. or we could never find it. And yes it's the real deal.. bought from Mountain Bike Innovations in Dallas, took forever to get in to the shop.
This is where my serial is, on a 96 frame.

Attachments

• 1996 VooDoo Wanga bb shell.JPG
    1996 VooDoo Wanga bb shell.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,563
Got my tange ultimate superlight decal through the post yesterday

retrobikeandsnow068.jpg

Got through to Joe Murray thanks to Anthonys advice and have two sets of original waterslide Bizango decals on the way :)

Unfortunately he didn't have any of the actual top tube Bizango decals left so I will have to get them made up separately.

Back