Surly Moonlander

BobCatMax":31zugzla said:
I think on-one are doing something similar for £1K

bike to work scheme, FSR-Si??

That's what i was hoping for, trouble is the barstools at work have just put us all on 30 days notice for redundancy. I will have one one day though, I reckon one would be perfect for a winter in Rivington :D

can't you get one in quick before the last day? If you put it to them you can't afford a car now and so a bike would be needed and any help they could give in the last days before they make you unemployed would be greatly appreciated?..put the guilt on em for your own advantage :D

sylus":39p6ivvu said:
can't you get one in quick before the last day? If you put it to them you can't afford a car now and so a bike would be needed and any help they could give in the last days before they make you unemployed would be greatly appreciated?..put the guilt on em for your own advantage :D

We only ran the scheme last July so i would have to wait till its run again, I will have one soon enough though :D

next upgrade salty?

HED-carbon-fiber-tri-spoke-fat-bike-wheels1.jpg

Only carbon on my fatbike is the bottle cages......I'd be scared to put anything like wheels on with my 230lb fat ass on it....

Back